Starting in Spring 2020, Music and Movement of Newton is switching to a monthly membership model for tuition. There are multiple payment levels, but the benefits for all levels are the same.
For families that have already registered and paid for the spring session, thank you for your patience and your support. In recognition of your having registered early, we are applying your tuition to the new system in the form of 3 months of standard level membership. If you would like to apply your tuition another way, please let us know and we will set up a different situation for you
Membership Levels Monthly Tuition:
||Helps a scholarship family
||Keeps our teachers employed
||Makes our classes affordable
How will it work?
- Monthly tuition fees are per family. There are no additional charges for siblings.
- When you register, you will pay your first and last month's tuition.
- Your credit card will be charged on the first Monday of the month.
- Please notify us by the 15th day of the month to withdraw.
- Add a second program for 50% off.
- X weeks of content per collection.
- 30-minute classes, twice week. All classes will be recorded to enjoy anytime!
- Download code for the current collection music.
- Family songbook (electronic version) for the current collection.
- At-home activity ideas.
- Downloadable/printable fun activities.
- Additional video content from other sources.
- Membership in a private Music and Movement of Newton Family Facebook Page for your program.
- Birthday Singing Telegrams: a video call from your favorite teacher on your child's birthday.