Join teacher Rhonda Matson online on Fridays at 12:30 pm for a music class designed specifically for parents with young babies. In this special class for parents with babies through 8 months old, you'll learn lots of fun, interactive music activities that will support your child's growth in so many areas.
There is no screen time for your little one. In Babies Classes Online, your teacher will guide you to position your infant so they are looking at YOU, not the screen. You follow the teacher while your baby watches you, and you leave each class inspired to make each day more musical.
WE time, not screen time: We show you how to be the rockstar for your child. Through this engaging online program, your teachers will bring the music and activities that you know and love safely right into your home, backyard, or anywhere you are!
- 30-minute live interactive class once a week; your teacher's class is recorded and posted for you to re-enjoy.
- Download code for the current collection of music.
- Hard-copy family songbook and music CD for the current collection.
- Bonus activities: videos, printables, craft ideas.
- Personalized Hello Song video with your child's name, made by your teacher!
Also consider our musically snug, physically distant dance-along classes in the park! Tuition halved if added to online class.
Music Together is:
- Music learned through carefully researched, developmentally appropriate activities that support and respect the unique learning styles of very young children.
- Self-expression and self-development!
- Mixed ages, birth to Kindergarten.
- A different, fabulous, beautiful, professional CD/songbook set included in your tuition each semester, four semesters a year.
- In-class tips to help parents and caregivers enhance their child's music development.
- Active participation--the best way to get all the health and educational benefits of music.
- Differentiated instruction: people of all different ages find challenges tailored to their abilities in the same environment. The old teach the young while the young teach the old.
- An experience that families all over the world are enjoying together and making part of their home lives.
Music ability is as much a basic life skill as walking and talking.
All children can learn to sing in tune, keep a beat, and
participate with pleasure and confidence in the music of the world.
"Hello Song” ©1987, "Ladybug” ©1994, "Obwisana” ©2000, "Ridin' in the Car” ©1989, "Stick Tune” ©1989, "This Train” ©1988, "Biddy Biddy" ©1988, "Shenandoah" ©2000 and "Palo Palo” ©1999. All songs copyrighted Music Together LLC. All rights reserved. Sound clips used by permission of the copyright holder.