Child guests and siblings:
- Siblings and guests are welcome to attend class with you as long as there is space.
- The first sibling visit is free.
- There is a $15 charge for any additional sibling visits.
- There is a $20 charge for ALL out-of-town child guest visits.
- If your guest is considering enrolling in class, they should schedule a drop-in class.
Adult guests and family members:
- Any number of adult family members are welcome in class with an enrolled child.
- There is no charge and no need to schedule visits from adult or teen family members or guests.
- Giving your teacher an informal verbal heads-up that additional adults will be attending a class is a lovely courtesy.
Scheduling a sibling or guest visit:
- Schedule a sibling or child guest visit using the make-up scheduler.
- Pay for your guest's visit in our online store.